Step 1: Intake
Step 2: Assessment
- Have a home visit by one of the members of our interdisciplinary teams (nurse, social worker, or occupational therapist). This initial assessment will be reviewed by the Medical Director and interdisciplinary team.
- Schedule a day for the potential participant to visit the center. This day will include meeting with the doctor, nurse, physical therapist, recreational therapist, dietician, and transportation representative to help determine the needs of the potential participant.
Step 3: Determination of Medical and Financial Eligibility
- Complete the applications and forms to help determine eligibility and cost for the participant.
- Provide the following documents:
- ID for applicant and Power of Attorney (POA)
- Social security card
- Proof of citizenship (birth certificate, alien registration, or passport)
- Proof of gross income (social security benefits letter, disability benefits and deductions, pension benefits and deductions, paycheck stubs, or other proof)
- Proof of living expense (rent or mortgage payment, homeowner’s insurance and property taxes, utilities bills, or other proof)
- Proof of health care insurance (Medicare, Medicaid, or insurance cards)
- Proof of assets (current bank statements, life insurance policies, burial contracts, stocks, bonds, IRA, annuities, or other proof)
Step 4: Enrollment
- Receive notification of approval or denial of enrollment into the PACE program.
- If enrollment is approved, schedule a meeting between the PACE team, the participant, and the participant’s caregiver(s) to discuss the partnership agreement and finalize plans for beginning PACE.