Understanding the Benefits and Impact of Rehabilitation
Helping Americans With Disabilities Lead a Full Life
This year, we are celebrating National Rehabilitation Awareness Week from September 19–25, 2022. This week recognizes the benefits of rehabilitation for those who have received treatment. The American Medical Rehabilitation Providers Association has three goals:
- To educate people about the benefits and impact of rehabilitation
- To develop programs aimed to increase opportunities for Americans with disabilities
- To help those who are disabled live up to their fullest potential
At PACE, we are devoted to connecting older adults with the care and support they need to retain a high quality of life. There are many reasons why an individual may require rehabilitation, and we refer many of our participants to McGregor’s Rehabilitation Center in Cleveland.
Rehabilitate at McGregor in Cleveland
Providing Comprehensive and Individualized Care
McGregor provides personalized care and recovery for those rehabilitating from a surgery, an orthopedic or traumatic injury, or any other debilitating medical condition. All guests receive the following amenities:
- Private rooms with free cable and local telephone
- Views of our garden or campus
- Dining services with chef–prepared meals
- Horticultural therapy
- Music therapy
- Movement therapy
- Arts and crafts, special events, and entertainment
The Rehabilitation Center is open 6 days a week, delivering comprehensive and individualized care tailored to each person’s unique needs.
McGregor’s licensed therapists provide:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
If you are looking for high–quality rehabilitation in Cleveland, reach out to our team. We will connect you with McGregor’s Rehabilitation Center.