FAQs About Our Upcoming Event on August 18, 2021
An Opportunity to Discover the Benefits of McGregor PACE
Our team is already looking forward to our Emery Open House on Wednesday, August 18, 2021, from 3:00–7:00 p.m. We wanted to take this opportunity to answer some FAQs about our event as well as answer some general questions about PACE.
Who should attend?
- Any senior (age 55 and up) living in Cuyahoga County who has a goal to live at home independently for as long as possible
- Family members or caregivers of seniors who are struggling with the responsibilities of providing full-time care and support for their loved one
Why should you attend?
McGregor PACE is changing the lives of seniors in Cuyahoga County, and we want you to experience this firsthand. When you attend our open house, you will get a tour of our Emery Road adult day center, meet the individuals who run PACE and provide services to our seniors, and get to speak with and hear from current PACE participants. When you leave the open house, you will have a stronger understanding of what PACE is and what it provides, how PACE is different from the Medicaid PASSPORT program, and the steps to take to begin the enrollment process for you or a loved one.
How do you determine PACE eligibility?
The McGregor PACE team is here to help you determine whether you or a loved one is eligible to receive our services. Generally, eligibility for the PACE program for seniors includes:
- Being 55 years of age or older
- Residing in Cuyahoga County, Ohio
- Being eligible for a nursing home level of care
- Having the ability to live safely in the community
Enroll in McGregor PACE Today
Living at Home: Your Goal, Our Priority
Are you ready to enroll in PACE? You do not need to wait until our open house! If you or a loved one has already determined that PACE could be an asset to your family, we invite you to start the enrollment process today. Our caring and helpful team is standing by, ready to assist you at each step along the way.